What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your end device via the browser when you use our website. These text files contain information for the provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies allow our website to recognize you so that our web server can present you with a more personalized, better, faster and more customized website.
Please be aware that you may not be able to access some web content if you block cookies.
Basically, cookies can be divided into the following types:
- Session-related cookies: These are stored on your computer or end device while you are surfing our website and then deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a long time.
- Cookies from third-party providers: These cookies are created by partner websites and embedded into our site. They serve, for example, for the delivery of personalized advertising.
- We use so-called session-related cookies to keep the current session active.
- We use third-party cookies to improve your experience with our content and advertisements.
This website also uses web analytics services from Google. You can find further information on this and on the subject of data protection in general at Data protection.
Some third-party providers place cookies on your computer to register visitor behavior and personalize offers (including advertising). Depending on the platform, several cookies are set by third parties. You can find out how the third-party provider handles cookies on the corresponding pages of the network. The notes on the networks can be found in the table below. We have no control over third party cookies. We, therefore, recommend that you check the third-party websites to see which cookies are used and how they can be managed. For popular third-party providers such as Facebook, Google, etc., the "Digital Advertising Alliance" offers the possibility of carrying out a collective opt-out of all DAA companies. You can find more information in point 4 and 5.
We currently use the following cookies
- Google: __utmb, __utmc, __utma, __utmz, __utmx, _gat, DSID, IDE, GPLUS_UI_BETA, OTZ
Cookie, technology or provider - Role - Life span - Other info
- _utma - enables visits and visitors to be recorded. - 2 years - Data privacy notice
- _utmz - Determines which source/campaign the visitor comes from. - 6 months - Data privacy notice
- _utmx - is a cookie, which is set especially for testing and experiments within Analytics. - 18 months - Data privacy notice
- _utmt - Limit the Google Analytics request rate - 10 minutes - Data privacy notice
- _utmb - Is used to determine new visits. - 30 minutes - Data privacy notice
- _utmc - In conjunction with _utmb this determines whether it is a new (recent) visit. - is removed when the browser is closed - Data privacy notice
- _gat - Function-related cookie whose roles may differ. - 2 years - Data privacy notice
Cookies from third-party providers
Management of cookies/objection
- View cookies,
- Allow cookies,
- Disable all or certain cookies,
- Disable all cookies when you close your browser,
- Block cookies,
- Notify when a cookie is to be set, and
- Object to tracking web analysis
You will find instructions on how to deactivate cookies on the manufacturer's sites for the following browsers. If you block our cookies in your browser, you may not be able to use some areas of our website.